List:       rrd-users
Subject:    [rrd-users] Re: Simple question
From:       dmagnuszewski () mandtbank ! com (DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI)
Date:       2004-05-28 13:39:11

Victor,
I wrote a little something (attached) that reads a directory and then allows you to \
choose from one of the RRDs. You can then choose a starting and ending date. The \
script doesn't have the greatest functionality, but hopefully it'll be useful. Look \
through the code and read the comments which will tell you what to replace (like what \
directory to read the RRDs from, etc). There's a ton more customization that can be \
done to this as it is a very basic script.

Daniel Magnuszewski
CCNA
M & T Bank
dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com

> > > victor <victor at ambra.ro> 05/28/04 03:53AM >>>
        I need a function that will do the following:
     I give the start time, stop time and the rrd database and it returns
the trafic made in that period of time. Does RRD has something like
this?

 Thank you.

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 9k (9657 bytes)