List:       rrd-users
Subject:    [rrd-users] Makefile and flowscan...
From:       CihanS () garanti ! com ! tr (CihanS at garanti ! com ! tr)
Date:       2004-05-18 9:08:41

Hi,

I am using flowscan with Dave Plonka's Makefile to generate my usages and protocol \
breakdown of the network. But having problem with the average values on my \
graphs...Below there is a portion of Makefile of Dave. the mcast value even if it \
less than 1%, it is shown as more than 20-30%, which I assume since multicast traffic \
has higher value during the nigths and that is why the whole day average stays more \
than the actual values (Am I right?). Is there a way to put the actual value rather \
than the average on my .png files?

'CDEF:mcast_in_pct=MCAST_in_bits,TOTAL_in_bits,/,100,*' \
'CDEF:mcast_in_pct=MCAST_in_bits,TOTAL_in_bits,/,100,*' \
        GPRINT:pop3_out_pct:AVERAGE:'POP3 %.1lf%% Out' \
        GPRINT:pop3_in_pct:AVERAGE:'%.1lf%% In ' \
        GPRINT:mcast_out_pct:AVERAGE:'MCAST %.2lf%% Out' \
        GPRINT:mcast_in_pct:AVERAGE:'%.2lf%% In ' \

Cihan SUBASI
Garanti Technology
Internet ve Yazilim Hizmetleri
Tel:(90)(212)4783426 GSM:(90)(533)(2750353)
Fax:(90)(212)6576150
http://www.garantitechnology.com <http://www.garantitechnology.com/>
mailto:cihans at garanti.com.tr
Success is a wonderful thing, but never underestimate the value of failure.
Failure teaches many more things than success ever can.

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the \
individual(s) stated in this message.If you received this message although you are \
not the addressee you are responsible to keep the message confidential .The sender \
has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the information in the \
message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes or \
late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused \
in anyway to your computer system.

Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve \
gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde \
mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune uyulmasi zorunlulugu \
tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve \
guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu \
bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya \
gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden \
ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan sorumlu tutulamaz.