List:       rrd-users
Subject:    [rrd-users] maxiumim number of data sources in a single rrd file
From:       kevin () shenick ! com (Kevin Glavin)
Date:       2001-11-26 21:30:05

Can anybody comment based on experience on a sensible maximium
number of data sources in a single rrd file.  Is there any in-efficiencies
in having a large number of similiar data sources in a single file versus
having a lot of rrd files each with a few data sources.

I have been dong some work with 400 data sources in a single file
and its seems to work okay but I was wondering if people had taken this
further.

regards
Kevin