List:       rrd-developers
Subject:    [rrd-developers] [contrib] python binding rrdtool 1.4.7 Python 2.7 win32
From:       Ana Oprea <ioanaanamaria.oprea () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-05 20:09:59

Hello

First of all, thank you for developing such a useful tool.

I recently needed a Python binding for rrdtool on Windows and I was =

surprised not to find something new. When trying to compile it myself, I =

have hit a few small problems that were a bit time consuming.

I have uploaded at [1] the binary files and the sources I used to obtain =

them from. Feel free to add the archives to the download page of rrdtool =

and let me know if I could help with modifying something else.

[1] http://swarm.cs.pub.ro/~anao/rrdtool_python_binding_win32/

Kind regards,

-- =

Ana Oprea
Ing, MSc EURECOM / T=E9l=E9com ParisTech
ioanaanamaria.oprea@gmail.com