List:       rrd-developers
Subject:    Re: [rrd-developers] Building rrdtool v1.3.8 on win32
From:       Barrie <barrie0482 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-08 10:46:05

Hi Tobi,

I have written the first version of the rrdtool win32 build instructions
based on  the  WIN32-BUILD-TIPS.txt  as you suggested. Once  I work out
how  and where to setup the required libraries  I'll also add a set of
binaries to the  repository as well.

The doco is here: http://wiki.github.com/barrie0482/rrdtool_win32_build
, the diff files are under the source tab.

The ruby bindings seem to be working OK.  I need to work out how  and
where to setup the required libraries in a ruby gem and I'll put the gem
on a new repository with the doco I am writing to build the ruby bindings.

Cheers, Barrie