List:       rpmorg-list
Subject:    RPM Help
From:       bgsmithjr () live ! com (dfsd dfd)
Date:       2011-12-28 7:33:20

When I install an rpm, it creates a folder '/${prefix}/var/lib/rpm/' and puts the \
package database files in it. I do not use ${prefix} as a code or symbol that is the \
literally the name of the folder it creates. I have tried to install one packages but \
I don't have all of its dependencies. How can I make it use the correct folder?

Regards,

Bobby G. Smith Jr.