List:       rpmorg-list
Subject:    A question on Qt update from 3.0.5 to 3.3.4 (Redhat 8.0)
From:       Beifang Yi <beifang_yi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-15 23:41:35

Hi,

Could someone kindly help me on the following
question?

Thanks a lot in advance!

I used redhat 8.0 and the QT 3.0.5 was automatically
installed when I installed the redhat.

Now I want to upgrade QT to 3.3.4. My questions:

1. Is there a QT 3.3.4 RPM file?
2. Because I use QT in other softwares and
   applications. If I upgrade QT but it does
   NOT work with other software, CAN I go back
   to my old QT version?

Thanks very much.

Yours,
Beifang