List:       rpmorg-list
Subject:    resume rpm --rebuild
From:       Frederik Himpe <fhimpe () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2001-08-21 13:44:39

Hello,

I'm currently rebuilding the KDE source RPM's with objprelink. I
added the objprelink patches to the SRPMS, changed the SPEC-file and now
I'm compiling this SRPMS via rpm --rebuild. Unfortunately, compilation
of the kdebase SRPM failed because I did not have libsasl installed. Now
I have installed it, but is there a way to continue the rebuild from
where it left? If I have to restart it all over, I lose 5 hours of work.

Kind regards,
Frederik Himpe