List:       rpm-devel
Subject:    Request to roll rpm-5.2.x with beecrypt
From:       Tobias Gerschner <tobias.gerschner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-01 23:46:44

G'd day,

Is someone willing to step up and enable the rpm-5.2 branch to use beecrypt
internal? It's a documented option that we're willing to use, but can _NOT_
right now as beecrypt is actually not shipped with the tarballs.

From what I read on rpm5 Jeff is quite busy already with doing frequent
release engineering for the rpm-5.3 branch . My autofu skills are not that
great otherwise I'd do it myself.

Thanks

--
Tobias Gerschner
Yoper Linux - www.yoper-linux.org

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.