List:       rpm-devel
Subject:    Re: [CVS] RPM: rpm/ CHANGES Makefile.am configure.ac rpm/js/
From:       Jeff Johnson <n3npq () mac ! com>
Date:       2009-04-21 12:23:29

On Apr 21, 2009, at 5:31 AM, Anders F Björklund wrote:

>>  Server: rpm5.org                         Name:   Jeff Johnson
>>  Root:   /v/rpm/cvs                       Email:  jbj@rpm5.org
>>  Module: rpm                              Date:   20-Apr-2009
>> 17:45:43
>>  Branch: HEAD                             Handle: 2009042015454201
>>
>>  Added files:
>>    rpm/js                  .cvsignore Makefile.am rpm-js.h rpmts-js.c
>>                            rpmts-js.h
>>  Modified files:
>>    rpm                     CHANGES Makefile.am configure.ac
>>
>>  Log:
>>    - js: stub-in a rpmts class.
>>    - js: start js module for RPM objects.
>
> Maybe I'm missing something here, but won't the "rpm/js" subdirectory
> and the internal "js" directory conflict when it is added to devtool ?

Yes. But the checkout in devtool will be js/src, not js, if/when
finished.

I have a private hacked up js/src/Linux_All_DBG.OBJ/libjs.la that
ends up internalizing -ljs in the -lrpmisc kitchen sink already,
just not gotten around to rewriting js/src/Makefile.am using
existing conventions because I don't (yet) know how to achieve
both an early/late build step for javascript.

73 de Jeff