List:       rpm-devel
Subject:    Re: [CVS] RPM: rpm/tests/ triggers-multiple.spec
From:       Jeff Johnson <n3npq () mac ! com>
Date:       2009-03-23 20:37:53

On Mar 23, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> So
> 	How many triggers should fire?
>
> If your answer is "1 trigger should fire", then what
> conditions should be tested to decide which of the triggers
> should fire?
>
> (aside)
> All answers of "2 triggers should fire" are in need of
> therapy outside of RPM hacking ;-)

I should be slightly more careful since
	2 triggers should fire.
is a perfectly valid answer iff the triggering condition
may include an inequality range that includes 2 of the 3 triggers.

But that isn't the question I'm asking ...

Assume a matching triggering condition that possibly
can/will fire all 3 trigger conditions as stated, like
	Provides: trigger-multiple
which will potentially satisfy all 3 possible EVR range
inequalitioes in the spec file that glen provided.

73 de Jeff