List:       rpm-devel
Subject:    Re: compiliation without langinfo.h
From:       Peter Kalbus <peter.kalbus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-01-24 21:42:23

as rpm5 needs beecrypt and at least on qnx i need m4 to get beecrypt
compiled, the assumption seems to be valid. at least in the way, that
m4 is possible to be installed on the qnx system. but as the beecrypt
maybe installed from a binary distribution, the availability cannot bu
guarenteed from this assumption.

let me know, if m4 will become a requirement for rpm5, so i can add
this to the pkgsrc makefile.

-piet