List:       roundcube-announce
Subject:    [Roundcube Announce] Update 1.6.1 released
From:       Thomas Bruederli <thomas () roundcube ! net>
Date:       2023-01-23 20:35:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear subscribers

We just released the first service update to the new stable version 1.6.
It provides a bunch of small fixes and improvements after getting your
feedback from the 1.6.0 release. See the full changelog in the release notes
<https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.6.1> on the
Github download page.

This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive
installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from roundcube.net
<https://roundcube.net/download>. Please do backup your data before
updating!
Upgrading the Complete Package

Attention when upgrading Roundcube using the complete package!

The installto.sh script does not update the vendor folder of the
installation target. If you're not using Composer to install plugins or
other dependencies, please remove the composer.json file of your Roundcube
installation before running the installto.sh script.

If you have Composer installed, run composer update --no-dev to complete
the upgrade.

Kind regards,

Thomas & Alec