List:       roundcube-announce
Subject:    [Roundcube Announce] Update 1.0.3 released
From:       Thomas Bruederli <thomas () roundcube ! net>
Date:       2014-09-29 16:30:47

Dear Roundcube users

We're proud to announce the next service release to the stable version
1.0 of Roundcube webmail. It contains some bug fixes and improvements
we considered important for the long term support branch of Roundcube.
See the full changelog here: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog

It's considered stable and we recommend to update all productive
installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from
http://roundcube.net/download.

And remember: backup before updating!

Kind regards,
Thomas