List:       ros-web
Subject:    [ros-web] Going forward with ezPublish
From:       Jason Filby <jason.filby () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-28 17:32:07

Hi guys

Basically I think that we should keep using ezPulbish for reactos.com.
Please don't see the shortcomings of the current reactos.com as a
result of ezPublish; I simply haven't had the time to implement many
of the decent features it provides. The forums, for example, could
actually be much better.

What I'm going to do is get Subversion running on the reactos.com box.
Then everyone can check out the source locally and submit
enhancements. Access will start off quite restricted at first - and
modifications will come in via diffs, but will branch out as this
group gets more experienced.

Unfortunately I've not heard from Phil in some time, so I can only
assume things haven't worked out in his schedule to be the Web Team
Coordinator. I'm not looking for a replacement at this stage; the most
important thing is to give you guys access to reactos.com code so that
we can start looking at getting things moving.

For those of you that don't know, ezPublish can be found at
http://ez.no. I encourage everyone in the group to download the latest
version and start trying to understand how it works; we can help each
other figure things out and I'm sure we'll be masters of this
excellent CMS in no time.

Cheers
Jason