List:       ros-users
Subject:    [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Lead ML & Control
From:       ZOA via ros-users <ros-users () lists ! ros ! org>
Date:       2018-02-27 14:34:11

ZOA is a startup based in London (UK) developing highly mobile autonomous legged \
robots.

We are an ambitious, multidisciplinary team focused on shipping a revolutionary \
product and we are looking for versatile people who can hit the ground running and \
help us make robots commonplace. We have built and proven prototypes and we are again \
growing our team as we iterate towards our MVP.

Our goal is to build robots with the grace of animals working alongside people.

**The Role**

You will lead machine learning & control development and implementation and be \
responsible for the overall control architecture. Flexibility, ability to learn, \
innovate and solve problems are key for this role.

Responsibilities include leading the development of robust gait control, vision & \
sensing, and autonomous navigation using ML and custom algorithms. You will work \
closely with the hardware lead applying systems developed in simulation to physical \
robots and help build an autonomous robot control architecture based on cutting edge \
algorithms and techniques.

Salary: 40,000 to 48,000 + equity. The role is based in Hackney Wick, east London.

**Requirements**

* Experience as a software developer (3 yrs) and/or a post-graduate degree
* Experience implementing machine learning
* Graduate in CS/Robotics or equivalent numerate field
* Proactive team player with strong attention to detail

**Desirable**

* Experience with ROS
* Experience with physics simulation environments
* Experience working with robots
* Experience with Python & Tensor Flow
* Familiarity with embedded systems and C
* Masters or PhD related to robotics or machine learning

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/lead-ml-control/4058/1) or reply to this \
email to respond.

If you do not want to receive messages from ros-users please use the unsubscribe link \
below. If you use the one above, you will stop all of ros-users from receiving \
 ros-users mailing list
ros-users@lists.ros.org