List:       ros-users
Subject:    [ros-users] Proposal to remove CATKIN_TEST_RESULTS_DIR env var
From:       dthomas () osrfoundation ! org (Dirk Thomas)
Date:       2015-04-06 21:00:49

I have sent an email to the build system SIG which proposes to remove
the CATKIN_TEST_RESULTS_DIR environment variable.
Since it might have wide impact I want to mention it on this list too to
make users aware of the planned change.

If you are interested in the details, the discussion and / or are relying
on the environment variable please read / comment on the SIG mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ros-sig-buildsystem/suBvWzoGODU

Thank you,
- Dirk