List:       ros-users
Subject:    [ros-users] Nissan - ROS - Software Developer Opening
From:       Adam.Little () nissan-usa ! com (Little, Adam (EXTERNAL))
Date:       2014-07-23 19:36:10

Hi,

I would like to post a current full time opening that we are recruiting to fill for \
our Nissan - Silicon Valley location.  Please advise on the best method to post.   I \
have attached a copy of the job description to this email.

Thank you,
Adam

Adam Little | Key Hire Sr. Recruiter, Talent Management
NISSAN GROUP OF NORTH AMERICA | One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067
Adam.Little at nissan-usa.com | 615.725.1677 | 615.651.5441