List:       ros-users
Subject:    [ros-users] Joint controller manager
From:       sedwards () swri ! org (Edwards, Shaun M ! )
Date:       2013-01-29 14:12:03

Sachin

Regarding the joint trajectory action work below. I have been working on a similar \
effort, although much simpler. Can you point me to your code?  If it works for ros \
industrial I can probably offer up some time to write your unit tests.

- Is there any work on decoupling the more common "workhorse" controllers out of the \
pr2_controller_manager infrastructure (eg. a couple of mobile base implementations, \
the FollowJointTrtajectory action)?. I've already spent some time factoring out the \
spline splicing and interpolation code from the FollowJointTrtajectory action, and \
was planning on writing some unit tests on it. If not, I can also make this available \
                once the cleanup is complete.