List:       ros-users
Subject:    [ros-users] Gentoo ROS overlay
From:       kwc () willowgarage ! com (Ken Conley)
Date:       2012-02-24 0:02:45

This is great to see.  Murph has been working on improving Gentoo
support in rosdep 2, so hopefully these efforts can dovetail together.

In addition to being an end-user tool, rosdep 2 is the backend of our
new debian-building pipeline, i.e. it provides mapping of system
dependencies into dependency rules for packaging.  We've done some
minor experiments in auto-generating Homebrew formulas for OS X.

 - Ken