List:       ros-users
Subject:    [ros-users] rospkg API review (REP 114)
From:       kwc () willowgarage ! com (Ken Conley)
Date:       2011-09-21 22:53:39

rospkg, a standalone Python library for the ROS packaging system, is
now posted for review:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/rospkg/Reviews/2011-09%20rospkg

Please submit your comments -- based on the comments a review will be
scheduled to finalize recommendations. We are looking to push this
Python library to upstream Ubuntu, so the API for it will have survive
for a longer term.  We appreciate your participation.

Deadline: October 7

thanks,
Ken