List:       ros-translate
Subject:    Re: [ros-translate] Italian
From:       "temarez" <temarez () yandex ! ru>
Date:       2006-07-07 22:21:50

> I am interested in translate ReactOS in Italian. Which file I must edit to do it? \
> There is anyone else who work on the italian translation

Take a look at http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/Translations#Italian

You'd better contact some of them to make plan together who should translate \
particular file.

Translating process is mostly editing RC resource files. Download sources and you'll \
find en.rc file almost in any program. You can rename it to it.rc and translate it \
according to rules. Don't forget to add #include <it.rc> into corresponding file \
(rsrc.rc usually).

I think also that it's good idea to create a status page for your translation like \
I've done for Ukrainian:

http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/Ukrainian_translation

Regards.
Artyom Reznikov