List:       ros-translate
Subject:    RE: [ros-translate] Translating the Os itself
From:       "Aleksey Bragin" <aleksey () studiocerebral ! com>
Date:       2004-06-10 11:03:17

Yes, exactly, this is our goal and we will reach it.
It isn't as easy as opening a word document and translating it, but still
not so complex as editing thousands of source code files.

As for ezPublish, I will write a tutorial, so it will be self-explanatory.
And it has web-based interface, so nothing complex. As simple as editing
resource files in the first case :)

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.