List:       ros-kernel
Subject:    [ros-kernel] NIC Adapater init failure - help for Debug
From:       Gge <gerard.gatineau () laposte ! net>
Date:       2004-03-30 6:46:32

I have tried to make working these  2 Nic cards (ISA  3COM Etherlink3
and PCI D-Link  cards)  in real hardware  on Ros but both are failing
when opening the adapter  in "NdisOopen Register"  function .
This could be a software bug or registry set up or something else .
We need to have the possibility to activate some useful  trace  in order
to analyze  what is wrong when this function is called .

Any suggestion for this Debug facility ?

Best regards
Gerard