List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] Foundation charters
From:       Zachary Gorden <drakekaizer666 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-07 17:23:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Some of you may have noticed I recently uploaded the charter for the ReactOS
Foundation, the original Russian and an English translation, up to the
site.  These are NOT to be translated into any further languages.  I'm
fairly certain I've locked the pages correctly, but even if I haven't, don't
translate them.  We'll be maintaining a copy of each charter in the original
language as well as one English translation and that is it.

Z98