List:       ros-general
Subject:    Re: [ros-general] blind user
From:       "mattias" <mj () mjw ! se>
Date:       2008-06-30 22:51:49

yes i use linux and love it

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fran: ros-general-bounces@reactos.org
[mailto:ros-general-bounces@reactos.org]For Frank Van Damme
Skickat: den 30 juni 2008 19:59
Till: ReactOS General List
Amne: Re: [ros-general] blind user

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 10:36 PM, Brian D. <scienceman123@gmail.com> wrote:
> mattias wrote:
>> i'm a blind computer user
>> can i run react os with a screen reader?
>>

> Not likely. ReactOS is far too unstable to run anything for any large
> length of time. If you really want to, you might be able to use it in a
> virtualization environment, such as VirtualPC or VMWare.

I'd actually recommand you to use Linux (supposing you're still on
Windows right now). I've known a blind Linux user who worked in
console mode exclusively (it's the environment that gets the closest
to the 1 line - 80 characters of a braille reader).

--
Frank Van Damme A: Because it destroys the flow of the conversation
 Q: Why is it bad?