List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] rethinking over some thing in ReactOS
From:       Magnus Olsen <magnus () greatlord ! com>
Date:       2008-06-09 8:29:22

HI
I am been rethinking over some thing in ReactOS
mean while I will not be avail coding on ReactOS at all
or do any commit or helping people as I use to.

I am still piss over some matter betwin me and Alesky
this matter is betwin us two. What happen betwin us
is betwin us. That is all I have say for now. about
that matter.

And I am rethinking over a sugestions I got from a old
freind maybe start working for him. I do not known
if I do i can not be coding on any opensource project
the contract is for long terms contract and will need
all skill I have. I got this offer for long time ago
and I did say no to it, but it still stand,
reason I did say no to it was I did not want coding behine dorrs or
come up new ideas that being use behine dorrs and u are not avail
to talk about them. I see allot of my life works are being using of
all people that own a laptop or cellphone today.
But one can backtrace the techlogic to me. what I done.
That is how I did want thing be when I was younger.
it is some background info what I did before 2003

after I join ReactOS most people I known ask me if I can quit
from ReactOS and start working for them. One video card manufactor
did contact me when I join ReactOS I can not tell which one.
I solv the main issue I and the manufactor did have.
it was how to open directx hal for the graphic card.
next issue I solv was how to create a surface and access all other
part of directx hal. Next issue we got was DirectX DdBlt it did not
work direcly it took me and the manufactor around 2 days figout
how to use DdBlt so it was avail to blit and see it on the screen.
This informations did not exstis at all in MSDN. after I told open
how it was done and start implemeted it in reactos MS did update the
doc how to optain DirectX HAL. See GdiEntry1-16

This does not mean I am leving ReactOS
it mean I need rethink what I want todo
the options I got is very good one. I like
the offer I got. and I do not known if I will say yes or no
I am not a person say direcly no to money but none can buy me
for money. I choice what I want todo. even it is bad payment.
I have say no to many good deal and work in pass.

Steven
what I told u before, I stand with my word, and waiting on
you mail about the details.

To reash me is not via irc any longer
it is on icq / skype or my mail address.

Bestregards
Magnus Olsen