List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] New wiki main page
From:       "Aleksey Bragin" <aleksey () studiocerebral ! com>
Date:       2006-04-10 13:52:34

    Hello,
I am glad to announce that the ReactOS Wiki now has a new main page. It is
based on a Dominik's design, however slightly changed colors by me, and also
necessary contents added too.

Of course (since it's a wiki!) the other pages, and the main page itself
still needs work on better categorizing / moving references / etc, so feel
free to do it! But the main objective has been reached now - the old wiki
main page has gone (actually it's moved to Old Main Page article), and new,
much more useful and clear has been placed instead.

Thanks to all who contributed to the new wiki main page!

http://wiki.reactos.org

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.