List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] Remove svn.reactos.com DNS entry
From:       "Ge van Geldorp" <gvg () reactos ! org>
Date:       2005-12-30 20:31:34

Sunday night I will remove the svn.reactos.com DNS entry, please use
svn.reactos.org in the future. If you currently have a working copy checked
out from svn://svn.reactos.com you can tell svn to use svn.reactos.org in
the future by:

> From: WaxDragon
>
> Say you have a checkout in ~/src/reactos that was originally checked
> out from svn://svn.reactos.com/trunk/reactos.  from the root of the
> checkout (~src/reactos) issue:
>
> svn switch --relocate svn://svn.reactos.com/trunk/reactos
svn://svn.reactos.org/trunk/reactos

If you're using Tortoise:

> From: Maarten Bosma
>
> Just right click in root dir, chosse "TortiseSVN > Relocate..." and then
> enter svn://svn.reactos.org/trunk/reactos into the dialog.

Or if you have no local changes you could just delete your working copy and
check out a new one from reactos.org.

If you insist on using svn.reactos.com, add a line "213.173.252.2
svn.reactos.com" to your hosts file (/etc/hosts for Linux/Unix,
%SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts on Windows).

Gé van Geldorp.