List:       ros-general
Subject:    Re: [ros-general] Big FATX driver.
From:       KJKHyperion <hackbunny () reactos ! com>
Date:       2005-09-24 10:57:59

Oscar Saavedra wrote:

> Now, i'd like to know if this fatx driver can be used to access an
> unlocked fatx HD connected to a i386 machine that is booting the
> reactOS live CD.

nope, the PC disk driver won't recognize the XBox partition table,
ReactOS will find no disk volumes apart from the CD-ROM unit, hence the
FatX driver won't even be loaded. At the moment, the XBox partition
table is recognized by the HAL - we could either add support for XBox
drives to all builds of ReactOS, or write a special disk driver