List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] Web site down!
From:       reactos <reactos () wtnord ! net>
Date:       2005-07-22 12:35:37

Hello everyone who is trying to connect to the ReactOS homepage, I can give you some \
information about the homepage. First, the webbox where the site is hosted on is down \
by an unknown reason, GvG who has physical access to it is on vacation in France (the \
box is in the Netherlands) and he recieved a mail from the security department on the \
university that host the box, it seams to be some sort of serious problem with it, \
they are supposed to have tried to restart the webbox. We will probably not se the \
ROS site up until GvG comes home from his vacation. This information we obtained from \
GvG this morning (050722), it may change, but til then be patient,  sorry for the \
inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,
Jaix Bly