List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] 0.2.5 code freeze
From:       "Ge van Geldorp" <gvg () reactos ! com>
Date:       2004-12-29 9:43:14

We're now in code freeze for 0.2.5. That means that only fixes for
showstopper bugs will be allowed into the 0.2.5 branch and developers should
discuss their fixes on the mailinglist before committing.

0.2.5 RC2 is available from our SourceForge download page.

The official release for 0.2.5 will be tomorrow, just before the move to
SubVersion starts.

Gé van Geldorp.