List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] Mails...
From:       "nick_journals" <nick_journals () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-21 2:03:18

Hi guys,

I'm getting for the second time this week, a message from ros_dev &
ros_general that mails are bouncing  and I have to re-activate.
However when I click on the link in the link in the mail it gives an error
that the confirmation string is wrong, manually filling it in doesn't help
either.

Any ideas why I'm getting these messages? Currently my mailbox has a size of
250Mb with 200kb used... I can't imagin that space is the problem?
Anyone else having this problem?
Greets,
Nick