List:       ros-general
Subject:    Re:[ros-general] LinuxWorld in Germany
From:       Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-09-24 16:46:44

Hi Emanuele,

Sorry I didnt repsond back to your email. I have been really really
busy this week. I am glad

--- "ea@iol.it" <ea@iol.it> wrote:
> I'll be there on the 27th and perhaps on the 28th (morning only), but
> I am going
> to visit the fair too.
RE: Eric

GvG, Aleksey and myself are 100% committed. KJK has a issue of maybe
having to sleep on the streets but other than that he still wants to
come. Thomas has said he is going to see about coming up for the day
and if he doesnt then Holly and I may go pay him a visit.

Thanks
Steven