List:       ros-general
Subject:    Re: [ros-general] Linux World in Germany
From:       mark () ijbema ! xs4all ! nl (Mark IJbema)
Date:       2004-07-29 9:52:38

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 07:51:13PM -0700, Steven Edwards wrote:
> Hello,
> I need to know who all is planning on comming to LinuxWorld.de so I can
> get us passes. We are limited to three exhibitor passes for free and
> any extra are 15 Euros I think so if you are going to come give me your
> name now. Seeing as how we only have a small space I dont want our
> booth to overflow or anything so maybe you just want to get a visitors
> pass and stop by and say hi.

I'd say that not everyone would be there all day, since one might want
to wander a bit or contact related projects (though samba was around the
corner iirc ;) )

> At the last LinuxWorld is was just myself and GvG so I hope that more
> will come this time. We only have two chairs as well so if there is
> going to be more of us showing up then we will have to trade off.

Which wouldn't be a bad thing, right

> The list is Me (99% sure), GvG, KJK:Hyperion, w3seek and ?

vandread

BTW, should we prepare stuff, like handout livecds/installcds, flyers,
that kind of thing.

Mark