List:       ros-general
Subject:    RE: [ros-general] Problem booting ReactOS from Dos
From:       "Hartmut Birr" <Hartmut.Birr () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-05-01 6:23:43

If the problem is the promise ata66 controller, it's possible to add support
for this controller. Currently, atapi can use promise ultra100 and
ultra100tx controllers. If you know the pci device id of the ata66
controller, you can add it to PciNativeController. If you cannot compile
ros, I can build the atapi driver for you, if I know the pci device id or
the chip description (PDC20???). The only risk is that nobody has tested
this conntroller and in the worst case, atapi can mix your disk.

- Hartmut