List:       ros-general
Subject:    Re: [ros-general] Programme list
From:       Jason Filby <jasonfilby () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-22 17:47:50

Mark IJbema wrote:

>I suggested this on the IRC chan before, and at least some people
are
>against making it totally open. We could assign a few editors to it
>though...
>Mark

Yes, it will need to be edited to ensure quality of information. But
more immediate need than editors is a Web Site Coordinator. Such a
person would not only oversee all content on the site, but also test
and
install new ezPublish releases, expand and refine functionality and
work
with various editors - and the Translation Coordinator (Aleksey).

Right now I'm spending a lot of time fulfilling this role myself -
and
am just not getting to all of what needs to be done. Hopefully
someone
with the skills, experience and time will step forward to take on
this
role in the not too distant future. In fact, I'm going to advertize
this
reactos.com to increase the chances of someone taking this on.

Cheers
Jason