List:       ros-dev
Subject:    Re: [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [greatlrd] 33764: 1. do not use wine
From:       "Colin Finck" <mail () colinfinck ! de>
Date:       2008-05-30 13:06:52

Steven Edwards wrote:
> Any idea why it works on Wine with the missing exports but not ReactOS?

GreatLord's comment is wrong. Wine doesn't miss these exports.

Encoded synchronized some msvcrt stuff with Wine and I gave him the list of
msvcrt exports. His patch was later committed by me in r33747.
He edited the .def file according to this list, but it looks like he missed
some exports.

Anyway, the current .def file is still not correct. Many ordinals don't
match the export list.
I plan to fix this later.

Best regards,

Colin