List:       ros-dev
Subject:    Re: [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [fireball] 33662: - msiexec is GUI app,
From:       Aleksey Bragin <aleksey () reactos ! org>
Date:       2008-05-24 6:50:18

A simple examination of Windows' msiexec.exe with any PE-analyzer out
there reveals that the type is set to Win32 GUI (and not Win32 CUI).
And if you try to start msiexec.exe in Windows, without any
parameters/keys, you'll get a GUI messagebox with possible key
combinations, etc. Definately not a console with help.

I guess Wine would need this changed too.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.