List:       ros-dev
Subject:    Re: [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [navaraf] 33449: Fix incorrect parameters
From:       "Filip Navara" <xnavara () volny ! cz>
Date:       2008-05-11 20:27:11

Actually this change may not be enough to fix the underlying issue. I
believe there are some cases when straight calling of IoVerifyVolume
could lead to deadlock. Maybe someone can lend a helping hand here and
verify if the code is actually correct? If not I will probably get to
it myself, but it may take a few days or even weeks.

Thanks,
Filip