List:       ros-dev
Subject:    Re: [ros-dev] ReactOS 0.3.4 Hardware Support
From:       "Magnus Olsen" <magnus () greatlord ! com>
Date:       2007-10-20 18:14:12

The VGA issue are more complex that you think.
 the VGA drv is correct and the ntoskrnl is correct
seam be right it is some undoc behoirs.
 I think cause the regress. I expain for both hpousin and alesky
what I think goes wrong. none of them have come up with
any idea to fix the issue, I am out of idea what really goes
wrong. only way is to debug windows and reactos
see what is diffent behoirs and what goes wrong.