List:       ros-dev
Subject:    Re: [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [gedmurphy] 29469: add wine's
From:       "Ged" <gerard.murphy () amteus ! com>
Date:       2007-10-09 15:39:35

Jerry Maine

> Hum... a challenge?? nice. I have toyed around with
> win32 API before... when I have the time.. I try to look at it.

If you (or anyone else) is interested, I don't mind being a mentor if things
get tricky.

Ged.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the \
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, \
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you \
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail \
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be \
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain \
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions \
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If \
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Amteus Secure Communications Ltd
57 Cardigan Lane,
Leeds,
LS4 2LE