List:       ros-dev
Subject:    Re: [ros-dev] How can I help?
From:       "Klemens Friedl" <frik85 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-11 19:40:09

2007/3/8, Sam Banks <dodgywhitemaori@gmail.com>:
> Basically I like your work and I would be keen to contribute
> some of my (unfortunately limited) time and skills to your project. I cant
> code but I can write ok.
>
> Could I be of any use to you guys?

Our website content needs an update, especially the "About/Info"
section is not maintained:
http://www.reactos.org/en/about.html

We need content for several pages, and other pages needs fixes, etc.
e.g. "Why ReactOS" ... has no content

If you have time, we have already a lot of work pending for authors, like you.

If you want to help, please start with the about/info section, as it
is very important for website visitors and currently in bad condition.
If you have any questions, just ask.

Best regards,
Klemens Friedl