List:       ros-dev
Subject:    [ros-dev] How can I help?
From:       "Sam Banks" <dodgywhitemaori () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-08 0:20:08

Hi Guys

I have recently discovered ReactOS through my research for Linuxforums.org,
I have written an article on ReactOS, which should show up online in the
near future. Basically I like your work and I would be keen to contribute
some of my (unfortunately limited) time and skills to your project. I cant
code but I can write ok.

Could I be of any use to you guys?

Cheers

Sam

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows XP cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?