List:       ros-dev
Subject:    [ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [jimtabor] 22523: GetGlyphOutline,
From:       James Tabor <jimtabor () adsl-64-217-116-74 ! dsl ! hstntx ! swbell ! net>
Date:       2006-06-23 12:45:59

Hi,
I have it half way done. Run the test program and you can see. Program works in
W2k, XP and Wine. mingw32-gcc -mwindows -Os GetGlyphOutline.c -o ggo.exe
I stopped messing with it two weeks ago, I needed to work on something else.
When testing you can select the alphanumeric character with the keyboard. The
original program had "a" but I changed it to "L" something simple to draw at
first. You will see the problem.

The test program from Dr. Dobb's Journal http://www.ddj.com/184409154?pgno=12

Thanks,
James