List:       rocs-devel
Subject:    Improving Rocs developer documentation
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-07-07 13:00:21

I was looking at the .md files in Rocs, and some of them are quite out-dated
(links to projects.kde.org for instance). I just committed one change and
pushed it to a separate branch, but I was wondering if there's KDE-Edu norms
for files like INSTALL.md, README*.md, etc. or if that is an application-
private kind of decision.

[ade]