List:       rocs-devel
Subject:    Rocs Register Types windows/toolbars Mockups
From:       Wagner Reck <wagner.reck () unipampa ! edu ! br>
Date:       2012-05-05 1:15:02

Hello Rocs' Devs

In last weekend we made some brainstorm to clean the rocs' interface
and rise it's usability.

I am sending some mockups of toolbars and data/pointer type register window.

As you can see, the data/pointer window is used to edit the registred
types and also to add new ones (we can use the same window to data and
pointers just changing the labes)

About type properties, we talk about use of some default properties
(for instance we can add a capacity in a node of type 'source' ), so
all the new nodes/pointer will allready contais that properties with
default values.
do You think that can be usefull?

About the tool bar, the menu "Edit/Remove" will apear when you hold
the button up a data/pointer icon. We are missing the 'hide'
data/pointer, but i think that can be inserted in the menu, also we
can add more actions from DS plugin (maybe in the future).

The align and organize (in circle and cross edges) can be moved to a toolbar.

I will try to work in the types properties (of data and pointers)

We also need to use some standard actions for pan and zoom, like a
slider to control zoom, a fit document and a pan (hand) to move the DS
around. Will be good if our solution be the same (or at least most
close as possible) from others KDE apps (like krita, okular, gwenview
and other, for instance)

unfortunately i will be offline this weekend and cannot answer your
question, on the monday.

Greetings

Wagner Reck

["12050010.jpg" (image/jpeg)]