List:       rocs-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: Types moved
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <phoenixx () uni-paderborn ! de>
Date:       2012-05-02 6:22:10

Hi, this evening I will start to port the data structure widgets to the new
types system. When doing that I can merge the rocs/fixesJose branch into
master.
Btw. did you find time to start with the kig-like "Add Node by type/add edge by
type" toolbar? I think that would be quite important to make good usage of the
types system. If you need help for that I can offer help for that :) But we
should take care that it goes into the feature list before soft freeze.

Greetings,
   Andreas