List:       rockbox-sf
Subject:    P#11367 Comment added by mc2739: e200v2 enable line out and
From:       Rockbox <bugs () rockbox ! org>
Date:       2010-10-29 14:02:29

The following task has a new comment added:

FS#11367 - e200v2 enable line out and detect dock connection
User who did this - Michael Chicoine (mc2739)

Nate,

Can I get you to check for some diagnostic info on your c200?

1. Go to the System->Debug (Keep Out!)->View I/O ports screen.
2. Note the GPIO_INPUT_VAL. Most will be static, but a few may have changing values.
3. Connect your c200 to your computer with the USB cable and look for one of the \
values to change. 4. Connect your c200 to your iTrip and your iTrip to power. Again \
look for a value change. 5. Report back here with the port letter (A-L), the original \
                value, and the new value of any inputs that change when you connect.