List:       rockbox-sf
Subject:    B#10821 Task opened by digitrq: Rockbox launches the Sansa
From:       Rockbox <bugs () rockbox ! org>
Date:       2009-11-28 15:34:41

A new Flyspray task has been opened.  Details are below.

User who did this - Casey (digitrq)

Attached to Project - Rockbox
Summary - Rockbox launches the Sansa firmware on USB connect.
Task Type - Bugs
Category - Battery/Charging
Status - Unconfirmed
Assigned To -
Player Type - All players
Severity - Low
Priority - Normal
Reported Version - Release 3.4
Due in Version - Undecided
Due Date - Undecided
Details - When I plug in my Sansa e250 into my computer (when the player is off), the \
Sandisk splash shows up, then the Rockbox, but then it fades to white and loads the \
original firmware, rather than going into its own USB connect mode. I think it's a \
carryover from when Rockbox couldn't do USB mode, loading the original firmware for \
connection.

More information can be found at the following URL:
http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/10821